In the realm of global health and transformative impact, the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine Fund Scholarship is a testament to the power of collective generosity. Imagine a scholarship and a gateway to becoming a global health leader supported by hundreds of alums and friends. As you stand on the precipice of this opportunity, envision not just a scholarship application but a call to join the league of those dedicated to shaping the future of global health.
Picture yourself in a community driven by a shared commitment to tackling global health challenges. This isn’t just about receiving financial aid; it’s about becoming part of a legacy that values inclusivity and invests in individuals who aspire to make a difference in global health.
London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine Scholarship Summary
- Host Country: UK
- Study Abroad: Study in UK
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
- Reward: Tuition fees | GBP 19,500 allowance
- Deadline: March 4, 2024
We encourage you to contact us on our different channels if you want to learn more about this unique process.
- Whatsapp: Naijonline Scholarship Updates
- Facebook: Naijonline Scholarship Updates
- Twitter: Naijonline Scholarship Updates
Eligibility Requirements for 2024 London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine Scholarship
To be eligible for the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine Scholarship, applicants must:
- be nationals of, and resident in, low to middle income countries (as defined by the World Bank)
- intend to return to a low to middle income country on completion of their MSc year at LSHTM
- confirm in writing that they would not otherwise be able to pay for the proposed programme of study;
- meet LSHTM’s minimum English language requirements (as required by LSHTM’s Admissions system);
- a first or upper-second-class honours undergraduate degree from a UK university or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard;
- hold an offer of admission for 2024-25 for one of LSHTM’s London-based (intensive) MSc programmes of study.
London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine Scholarship Details
The selection panel awarding this highly competitive scholarship will consider applicants’ experience, qualifications and potential, looking for those with a tremendous potential to accelerate in their career and make significant contributions to public and global health and/or health-related research in a low- to middle income country (following a year’s study at LSHTM).
This year’s two scholarships are intended to support excellent candidates who could not take up a place of study without this financial support.
Benefits of 2024 London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine Scholarship
- 2024-25 tuition fees (at the overseas fee rate), including any mandatory field trip fees, and
- a tax-free stipend (living allowance) of GBP 19,500.00
How to Apply for London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine Scholarship (Step by Step)
The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine Scholarship application process has two steps. To be considered for the funding, applicants must meet all eligibility criteria and complete both steps outlined below by the scholarship deadline of 23:59 (GMT) on Monday 04 March 2024.
- Submit an application for 2024-25 for a London-based MSc programme of study, as per instructions under the ‘How to Apply’ tab on the relevant programme of study page.
- In your application to study, you should select the scholarships you are applying for in the ‘FUNDING DETAILS’ part of the application form. You will not be considered for this funding if you do not select the LSHTM Fund Scholarship on your application.
- Attach a Scholarships Application Form to your application to study completed in Step 1. A completed Scholarships Application Form must be uploaded as part of this application. This is the only scholarship attachment required (as applicants should have already submitted references; transcripts; a CV etc, as part of their application for study).
Deadline: March 4, 2024
Seize this moment. Dive into our comprehensive guide, and let your academic journey at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine unfold. The opportunities are vast, the community is enriching, and the potential for personal and educational growth is boundless. Don’t wait; your journey to impact lives through global health excellence starts here!
For more Scholarships and opportunities to school and travel abroad, Click Here