Have you ever dreamed of studying in the scenic landscapes of New Zealand? Your chance has arrived! You will be guided through the step-by-step process of applying for the 2024 University of Otago International Excellence Scholarships. Let’s unravel the details and make your dream of studying at one of the world’s top universities a reality. Your journey to seizing success starts here!
The University of Otago International Excellence Scholarships provides funding to support Master’s and Doctoral students studying at the University of Otago. The Scholarship is available to both domestic and international students. Candidates for professional doctorates, as well as the PhD, are welcome to apply.
The university has a reputation for producing well-rounded, practical, adaptable, resilient graduates highly sought after by employers. Otago students don’t just focus on academic pursuits; they learn life skills, creative thinking, problem-solving and team dynamics.
- Host Country: New Zealand
- Study Abroad: Study in Australia
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: NZ$18,204 – NZ$32,544 stipend per annum | Tuition Fee Waiver
- Deadline: Not Specified
Otago International Excellence Scholarships welcome, support and recognise the best international students commencing selected postgraduate programmes. These merit-based scholarships recognise academic excellence, diversity, and leadership potential in supporting high-achieving students in their studies. The scholarships are also designed to help those students best placed to positively impact society in their future careers.
We encourage you to contact us on our different channels if you want to learn more about this unique process.
- Whatsapp: Naijonline Scholarship Updates
- Facebook: Naijonline Scholarship Updates
- Twitter: Naijonline Scholarship Updates
To be considered for the University of Otago International Excellence Scholarships, applicants must:
- Be international students who are not citizens, permanent residents or resident visa holders of New Zealand or Australia; and
- Have met the entry requirements for an eligible programme and
- Have met the award level for the Scholarship and
- Be subject to paying international tuition fees and
- Intend to commence full-time study in that programme in 2024.
- Master’s degree: NZ$18,204 stipend per annum plus a tuition fee waiver for one year capped at the domestic rate for Master’s study (excludes student services fee and insurance)
- Doctor of Philosophy: NZ$32,544 stipend per annum plus a domestic tuition fees waiver for 36 months (excludes student services fee and insurance) Professional Doctorates (DClinDent, DMA, DBA, EDd) – NZ$32,544 stipend per annum plus a tuition fee waiver for up to 36 months capped at the domestic rate (excludes student services fee and insurance).
How to Apply
To apply for the University of Otago International Excellence Scholarships, interested and qualified candidates should click on the button below to commence their application.
Deadline: Not Specified
The 2024 University of Otago International Excellence Scholarships are your ticket to academic excellence in the heart of New Zealand. The application guide ensures a smooth process. Don’t miss this opportunity; apply, and let the University of Otago be your guide to educational success. Your journey to seizing success in New Zealand awaits!
For more Scholarships and opportunities to school and travel abroad, Click Here