The 2024 University of Dublin Global Excellence Fully Funded Scholarships are fully equipped to make that dream a reality. We will walk you through the simple steps of the application process, ensuring you understand how to secure this outstanding opportunity. Let us dive into the details and pave the way for your global academic journey!
Trinity College Dublin, the University of Dublin offers several scholarship opportunities for prospective and current international students interested in study or research at Ireland’s leading university. Since its foundation in 1592, Trinity has sought to assist international students of limited means and reward academic achievement. International students are always encouraged to explore external funding options in their home countries.
University of Dublin Global Excellence Fully Funded Scholarships Summary:
- Host Country: Ireland
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: €2000 to €5000
- Deadline: June 15, 2024
University of Dublin Global Excellence Fully Funded Scholarships Details:
The University of Dublin Scholarships offer prestigious scholarships to outstanding students undertaking the full-time taught postgraduate programmes.
Several scholarships are available in the following areas: Full-time taught postgraduate programmes (applicants to the School of Business should apply to the School of Business Scholarship). The scholarship will be assessed based on academic achievement and evaluation of the applicant’s potential to contribute to the overall Trinity community.
Eligibility Requirements for the University of Dublin Global Excellence Fully Funded Scholarships:
Applicants with non-EU status and will pay tuition fees at the non-EU rate are eligible to apply.
Benefits of University of Dublin Global Excellence Scholarships:
Scholarships valued between €2000 to €5000 each, applied as a reduction to the tuition fees of a full-time postgraduate programme for the first year of study only
- Trinity Offer Letter (Applicants must have received a conditional or firm offer of a place in a Trinity postgraduate course).
- 200-word statement on “How I will contribute to our Trinity College Dublin community.” – submit in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
How to Apply for The University of Dublin Global Excellence Fully Funded Scholarships:
To apply for the University of Dublin Global Excellence Scholarships, use the “CLICK HERE TO APPLY” button to proceed to the application page and follow the steps below:
- Email your application to your Regional Officer. If you are unsure who your Regional Officer is, please select your country of residence on this page and verify the name of your Regional Officer in the “Contact Details” Section.
- Subject line: your name + Trinity application ID + Global Excellence Postgraduate Scholarship
- Scholarship Application Documents (please ensure all documents include your name and Trinity Application ID)
- You will receive an acknowledgement of receipt of the scholarship request.
- Your Regional Officer will inform you if you’ve been selected for a scholarship and will notify you of the process to accept the scholarship formally.
Deadline: June 15, 2024
The 2024 University of Dublin Global Excellence Scholarships is about global excellence. The step-by-step guide ensures a smooth application process. Don’t hesitate; follow the steps, apply, and let the University of Dublin be your gateway to academic success. Your journey to global excellence is about to begin!