The 2024 University of New South Wales Scholarships are fully funded and ready to propel you into a world-class education. This post will walk you through the details, ensuring you understand how to maximize this incredible opportunity.
University of New South Wales (UNSW) offers various scholarships and awards to support international undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students commencing full-time study at UNSW. Some scholarships will provide a full or partial tuition fee payment, while others offer a stipend to assist with the costs associated with your studies. Students wishing to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate research studies should contact the Graduate Research School.
University of New South Wales Scholarships Summary
- Host Country: Australia
- Study Abroad: Study in Australia
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships | Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | $20,000 Per Annum
- Deadline: March 31, 2024
We encourage you to contact us on our different channels if you want to learn more about this unique process.
- Whatsapp: Naijonline Scholarship Updates
- Facebook: Naijonline Scholarship Updates
- Twitter: Naijonline Scholarship Updates
University of New South Wales Scholarships Details
Eligible students who have received an offer of admission to UNSW will be automatically considered for the scholarships. You do not need to submit any specific scholarship application or additional supporting documentation to be considered.
The scholarships and awards listed below will be automatically offered to eligible students based on academic merits highlighted in the application for admission to UNSW.
University of New South Wales Scholarships Requirements
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Must be an international student and
- Have received an offer of admission* into an eligible program for Term 2 2024 by March 31 2024.
- Offers of admission must be one of the following:
- Undergraduate or postgraduate Letter of Offer (unconditional)
- Undergraduate or postgraduate Conditional English Package Offer (UEEC) – students must be enrolled in the UNSW Institute of Languages and complete the program before commencing Term 2 2024.
University of New South Wales Scholarships Benefits
- Full tuition fee scholarship paid directly towards tuition fees for the minimum duration of the program
- $20,000 per annum paid directly towards tuition fees for the minimum period of the program
How to Apply for the University of New South Wales Scholarships
To apply for the University of New South Wales Scholarships, interested and qualified applicants should use the “CLICK HERE TO APPLY” button to proceed to the application page.
Deadline: March 31, 2024
The 2024 University of New South Wales Scholarships offer more than just financial support; they’re your key to academic excellence and a brighter future. These fully funded scholarships open doors to endless possibilities. Don’t miss out; apply, and let the University of New South Wales be your partner on the path to educational success. Your journey to a focused future starts now!
For more Scholarships and opportunities to school and travel abroad, Click Here