Top 13 Free Websites to Learn Programming in 2022
Top 13 Free Websites to Learn Programming in 2022: We now need to acquire new abilities as a result of online advancements and technological advancements. Programming is a critical skill in this age of globalization and information dependency. In many instances, it can have a direct effect on career advancement.
Even if you are not a web developer, learning to code can help you improve your company’s performance and acquire skills such as logical thinking and problem-solving. Knowing how to code is critical for designers. Basic programming knowledge enables you to collaborate more effectively with developers.
Top 13 Free Websites to Learn Programming
The following are some of the greatest free coding websites to assist you. The Best Websites for Free Programming Instruction includes:
1. GitHub: GitHub is the world’s largest open-source community and leading software development platform. It is a critical tool for developers and engineers. GitHub’s Git repository hosting service features an extensive library of free books spanning more than 80 different programming languages, making it an excellent resource for learning to code. If you’re a developer, you can also share your code with your coworkers.
Github presently has a user base of over 3.5 million. It is the best website for beginning coders.
- Numerous initiatives
- Completely free programming books
- There is a significant amount of open-source code.
- Integrating LinkedIn and other social media networks is possible.
It’s worth noting that Codecademy takes a novel approach to learning (it’s interactive, interesting, and allows you to study coding with your friends), allowing learners to enjoy and engage with the process of learning to code.
- Individualized educational strategy
- Numerous languages are supported.
3. Treehouse: Treehouse is well-known in the web development field, particularly as a place to learn to code for free. Over 1,000 high-quality films are currently accessible on subjects ranging from web design to website development to entrepreneurship.
Thanks to Treehouse, beginners may learn at their own pace and choose from a choice of coding languages ranging from elementary to sophisticated. If you’re interested in coding but don’t know where to begin, Treehouse will walk you through the entire learning process.
- Video tutorials for advanced users
- Tracks and roadmaps are included in the user interface.
4. Udemy: Udemy is a web-based learning platform with more than 80,000 online coding courses covering topics such as web programming, user experience design, user interface design, and iOS development. Students can take courses to improve their job-related abilities. Some of the courses are free, while others charge a fee.
On Udemy, you may choose a qualified instructor and lessons that are specifically tailored to your needs.
- Within-community communication
- Numerous free programming classes are available.
Read also: How much time does it take to learn Python? Answered
5. Coursera: Coursera is a free online learning platform founded by Andrew Ng and Daphne Koller of Stanford University. Coursera partners with the world’s top colleges and educational institutions to offer over 1,000 courses from 119 different institutions.
The courses are taught by renowned faculty from Coursera’s partner educational institutions. The courses are accessible at any time and from any location. An electronic course certificate is issued upon course completion. Coursera covers a variety of courses, including Python, Java, HTML & CSS, and the C programming language.
- The best programming courses
- Certification through Coursera is available.
- Expert lectures
6. Khan Academy: Khan Academy is a non-profit educational website where you may learn to code among other things. Salman Khan, a teacher, launched the platform in 2006 with the goal of providing a customized learning experience mostly through YouTube videos.
It is one of the best places to learn to code due to the abundance of coding courses and tools available to assist students in developing their programming abilities. Each course is taught by an expert, and there are options for students with varying skill levels, from beginner to advanced.
- Expert lectures
- Resources for individualized instruction
These include exercises, informative films, and a customizable learning interface.
- Each course is absolutely free.
- Online assistance via a forum
- Offers beneficial resources
It includes tutorials at various stages (from beginner to advanced)
8. EdX: EdX is one of the most widely used online education platforms accessible today. It was launched in April 2012 by MIT and Harvard University with the mission of providing a world-class education to everyone. It connects students to hundreds of free programming courses offered by authentic experts at legitimate universities. HTML and CSS, Java, jQuery, C++, and Python are just a few of the programming languages available to you.
- Coding courses of the highest quality with a certificate of completion
9. FreeCodeCamp: In addition to studying theory, you learn to code by doing practice activities and practical assignments on this online educational website. Additionally, FreeCodeCamp includes an active discussion group in which you may receive real-time advice from professionals and interact with more experienced coders.
- Massive online courses that are completely free
- Active debaters’ community
10. Evanto Tuts+: Evanto Tuts+ is one of the best sites for beginners to learn to code. This website is distinguished by its massive library of free courses, videos, tutorials, and e-books. With all of that fact in your pocket, you’ll undoubtedly be able to experience a Silicon Valley developer pay firsthand.
The information is straightforward. The user interface is uncomplicated. There will be no miscommunication on your part. Additionally, you may progress through all of the courses at your own leisure.
Read also: Easy-to-learn programming languages
11. Udacity: Udacity offers both standalone courses and so-called nano degrees. These are educational programs that consist of courses designed at developing specialist skills in a certain area of technology.
In actuality, Udacity partners with prominent enterprises such as Google, Facebook, and AT&T to offer courses that prepare students for careers at these companies.
While some of the individual courses are free, membership is required for the nano degrees.
12. Geek for Geeks: Geek For Geeks is a go-to resource for free knowledge on a number of programming languages and other coding-related topics. It contains well-written, well-considered, and well-explained computer science and programming articles, quizzes, and much more that will assist users in gaining experience and improving their coding skills.
The best feature of Geek For Geeks is that you can always find useful stuff on the themes and concepts that interest you. If you conduct a search for a certain programming topic, you’re almost going to come across regularly updated, high-quality blogs that include code.
These scripts are present in a number of different programming languages, including C, C++, Java, Python, and others. Additionally, this website can be utilized to improve one’s understanding of competitive programming and to compete in numerous tournaments. Additionally, it covers the vast majority of the principles required of beginning developers.
They’ve already compiled the best resources for each language and organized them into seven categories, so you can just browse from top to bottom to find all you need. Additionally, you’ll be given assignments to help you practice the topics you’ve learned.
Read also: check How to Prepare for and Pass an Interview
That concludes our list of the top 13 Free websites to learn programming in 2022. Whatever website or course you choose, have a clear objective in mind throughout the process. Maintain a record of your progress – you may, for example, establish a learning journal. Avoid being too critical of yourself; instead, praise yourself for each minor victory.
Additionally, manage your time and stay organized by making a personal schedule and study plan.