How To Make Pink Lips Balm in Nigeria: Lip balm in bright colors such as red or pink has become increasingly popular. This item was heavily imported into Nigeria when the trend first began several years ago. However, you can now make natural pink lip balm in the comfort of your own home using ingredients that are readily available.
The fact that a large number of people are obsessed with pink lips suggests that the production of this product could be profitable. One cannot overstate the importance of lip balm for all people, but it is especially true for ladies and ladies-to-be. Their favorite thing about this product is that it keeps their lips looking fresh, attractive, and pinky.
Furthermore, lip balm is beneficial in the healing and protection of the lips. Overall, we believe it is important that we provide you with comprehensive instructions on how to make pink lips balm in the comfort of your own home. These procedures are trouble-free and straightforward to carry out.
If you’ve been looking for information on how to make a captivating pink lips balm in Nigeria, you’re not far away from finding them now. This article will provide you with all of the information you need to know about this product, as well as what is required to complete it. After all, is said and done, you can now create the pink lips cream at your convenience and in the color that you find most appealing. Continue reading this article because we will go over all of the specifics of this topic with you.
How To Make Pink Lips Balm in Nigeria
It is necessary to obtain the necessary ingredients before beginning the process of making pink lips balm. This is the first step in the process. It will be necessary to use a clean container. You must have readily available a suitable container that can hold the material because cooling balm hardens quickly and takes on a solid structure and form. You’ll also need many of the other ingredients to complete the recipe. The number of resources you will require for the manufacturing process will be determined by your budget and financial capacity. Without further hesitation, here are the basic ingredients that you will require for the production of your pink lips balm:
Basic Ingredients for making pink lips balm
- Wax: It is important to note that wax is an important ingredient in the production of a strong design and form from the mixture. Eventually, you will be able to use beeswax, which is highly recommended. In addition to having a remarkable disinfectant effect, this wax reduces inflammation caused by weathering or burning in the sun, and it aids in the faster healing of cracks. If you’re wondering where you can find this type of wax, it can be found in stores that sell honey-related products. You can also use it in conjunction with flower or candelilla wax, both of which can be found in similar stores.
- Strong fats: This is an active ingredient that contains coconut, mango, cocoa, and shea margarine as well as other natural ingredients. Their primary function in the formulation of lip balm is to provide moisturization and wound healing properties. As long as the saturating tendency is retained, you can also use common oil fats in place of butter.
- Oils: The balm contains a high concentration of oils, including vegetables and other oils. For example, jojoba oil is suitable for treating dry, withered, and dull lips and cuticles. Lip breaks will be less likely to occur as a result of this treatment. Another option is peach oil, which is particularly beneficial in the winter because it can be combined with calendula and ocean buckthorn oil. Alternatively, you could use the resources that you already have at home, such as olive, linseed, and vegetable oils.
- Vitamins: Vitamins are extremely beneficial in the preparation of pink lip gloss. Three vitamins are extremely beneficial in this situation. It contains Tocopherol, which revitalizes the outside of the lips, eliminates the strange appearance, and refreshes the lips after applying the lipstick. Other vitamins, such as A and B5, are responsible for the healing of microcracks on the lips, as well as the removal of dryness and roughness on them. Tocopherol (Vitamin E) is available in a solution or a gelatin case (with fluid inside), while nutrients A and B5 are available in ampoules.
- Essential oils: Using essential oils in conjunction with a natural pink lips balm will result in the best results. Choose an essential oil that you enjoy using – mint, fir, vanilla, orange, and so on. Regardless of the benefits, applying only 2-3 drops of oil will infuse your belongings with a distinctive fragrance.
- Honey: In the preparation of pink lips as a whole, honey is an important ingredient to include. It accomplishes its task by relaxing the lips, cleaning their surface, and imparting a sweet flavor to the balm. In your quest to create a pink lip balm, you can use any natural honey that you find.
Below is the quantity of the basic ingredient required in carrying out pink lips balm production
- 2 tablespoons of whitening base cream example Carol white lotion or any whitening you desire.
- 1 teaspoon kojic acid (powder)
- vitamin E
- 1 teaspoon glutathione powder
- 1/2 teaspoon lactic acid
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon pink colorant (beetroot juice or powder or any food coloring agent)
- 1 teaspoon peppermint oil
Method of Mixing Pink Link Balm
- In a clean bowl, pour the whitening base cream or your choice of white cream
- Add kojic /glutathione powder and stir
- Add lactic acid and stir
- Add all the oil; (vitamin E oil, coconut oil, peppermint oil, beetroot juice, or any food coloring and stir continuously until all ingredients are well mixed).
Shea butter Pink lips balm production
Ingredients needed for sheer butter pink lips balm productions are:
- Raw honey 30ml
- Almond oil 120ml
- Avocado oil 30ml
- Jojoba oil 20ml
- Bee wax 60ml
- Peppermint oil 15 drops
Honey and Juice Extract Limp Balm Production
- Make preparations for mixing the ingredients: It is necessary to start by placing the desired amount of petroleum jelly or vaseline in a microwave-safe container. The amount of it you get will be determined by how much you want.
- The Heating Process: The heating process will be the next step to complete the process. This procedure can be completed either in the microwave or by placing a heatproof bowl over boiling water in a saucepan. The Vaseline should be heated to a specific temperature before use.
- Mix it with the color of your choice: The next step will be to colorize the vaseline or petroleum jelly by cutting a small piece of your desired lipstick and scratching out some eye shadow and combining them into a single mass of color. With a spoon, combine all of the ingredients. Apply a small amount of heat to the mixture during the mixing process to make it easier to mix.
- Add a nice Flavor: You will have to experiment with the amount of flavor you want to add depending on how you want the product to smell. It is at this point that you will need to add the juice extract.
- Allow for cooling and solidification: Allow for cooling of the mixture. After everything is finished, get a suitable container and place your pink lip balm inside.
How to make pink lips balm with beetroot
This is called Beetroot balm, you can easily get the ingredients to make the balm at home.
- olive oil 30ml
- bee wax 60 ml
- beetroot 1 teaspoon
Mix everything together in a bowl and package for use.
- Olive oil: it is a natural moisturizer
- Bee wax holds the balm in place so hydration doesn’t take place too quick
- Beetroot is rich in vitamin C and acts as a natural pigment for the balm
Beeswax and Lemon Flavor Lip balm Production
Yet another recipe, this time for making a lip balm with beeswax and a lemon flavoring:
- To begin, you will need to combine all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- The mixture should then be poured into a double boiler, where it should be heated on low heat until it is completely dissolved. In any case, if you don’t have this equipment, you can make one out of two pots if you really want to.
- Over medium-high heat, dissolve the ingredients and thoroughly combine them to ensure a uniform mixture throughout.
- Apply color to it as well as a blob of your favorite lipstick to finish it off. Make sure to thoroughly mix everything together with a spoon.
- The final step is to allow the mixture to cool completely before pouring it into a suitable container.
How to Package your Pink Limp Balm
If you are producing for commercial purposes, look at how others have packaged their products and pick what appeals to you. Make your packaging materials, on the other hand, visually appealing and appealing. The materials can be obtained from a chemical shop in your neighborhood.
What are the benefits of starting a lip balm manufacturing business?
- The raw materials required for production are readily available.
- It is extremely simple to make.
- The materials and ingredients are relatively affordable.
However, we have been able to explain methods on how to make pink lips balm in Nigeria. Many women want to wear pink lips balm, it is the current fashion for the lips but some people are now changing to colors that befit them. We have red lips balm, orange, brown, etc. The process for the production of pink lips balm is the same as any other color.