How to login to 1and1 Webmail Account: 1and1 or 1&1 Ionos are the names of two web hosting companies based in Germany that were previously known as 1&1 Internet. 1and1 Ionos, which is owned by United Internet, a global internet service provider, not only provides web hosting services, but also provides a variety of other services such as webmail, domain registration, dedicated servers, cloud hosting, SSL certificates, and virtual private servers.
All of the information about the 1and1 webmail service, including how to sign in, set up an email account, and change a password, can be found in this section of the article.
All of the facts concerning 1&1’s webmail service will be covered in this article, so read on for a quick run-down of everything. For more information on this company, including its history and services, as well as its location and other information, please visit its website. More information about it can be found by reading the complete article.
Configuring Your 1and1 Webmail Email Account
You may set up a 1and1 email account in as little as a few minutes, and you have the option of choosing between two different types of accounts: Basic Mail and Business Mail. You can get a webmail account for $1 per month if you sign up for a monthly subscription. Additionally, if you own a domain, you can create an email address that corresponds to it to increase the popularity of your company.
What you need to do is as follows:
1. Visit the official 1and1 email web page, which is https://www.ionos.com/, and select ‘Email and Office’ from the drop-down menu.
2. Click on ‘Professional Email Address’ in the drop-down menu that appears.
3. To proceed, select ‘See Packages’ from the drop-down menu.
4. You will now need to select one of the three packages that are available, two of which are Basic packages and one of which is the Business package. Choose the option that best meets your requirements and click ‘Continue’.
5. Choose the domain you require, and with each bundle, you will receive one domain; all you need to do is make sure that the domain you desire is available. Fill in the blank with the domain name and click on the ‘Check’ button.
6. Once you have confirmed that the domain you want is available, click on the ‘Add to Cart button.
7. Now that you have entered all of the necessary information and made the payment, your email address will be generated.
8. Enter the email address that you wish to create, as well as the password for your 1and1 email account, in the appropriate fields.
9. If you do not intend to use 1and1 email as your primary email address, you can take advantage of the automatic forward feature, which will allow you to transfer emails from 1and1 email to your primary email address.
10. Don’t forget to enable security settings, from which you can select between Anti-spam and Premium virus protection options.
12. Select “Save.” This will create your 1and1 webmail account, and you can proceed to the login process from there.
Read Also How to Reactivate AOL Mail Account
Simple Instructions for Logging Into 1and1 Webmail Account
Simply follow the steps below one by one to complete the 1 and 1 email login process in a short span of time:
1. Open any web browser and navigate to the official sign-in page for the 1 and 1 email service.
2. Enter your Customer ID, email address, or the domain associated with 1and1 and then type in your password, then click on ‘Sign in’ to log into your account.
3. Once you have signed in, select Webmail and you are ready to go.
- For example, you can sign in by going to https://login.ionos.com/ and entering your webmail credentials.
- If you want to remain signed in, check the ‘Remember Me’ box, and then click on the ‘login’ button.
Read Also How to Login ATT.net Email
Reset your 1and1 Email Password by following these steps:
It is one of the most frequently encountered 1and1 email login issues when you cannot remember your account’s password or when your account has been compromised. If this is the issue you are experiencing, the steps outlined below will take you through the process of resetting your 1and1 email account’s password:
- Open any browser and navigate to the 1and1 email website by clicking on this link: https://www.ionos.com/ and then clicking on the ‘Sign in’ button in the top-right corner.
- On the following page, click on the link ‘Forgot your password?’
- You must now enter your customer ID as well as your email address or the domain that is associated with your account before clicking on the ‘Request New Password’ button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to receive a password link to your secondary email address.
- Once you’ve received the link, follow the on-screen instructions to create a new password for your online account.
- Retype the password that you want to use for your 1and1 email account, making sure it is correct. It is not advised that you use the same password as before; instead, it is best to construct a new password that is a combination of numbers, special characters, and alphabets that is different from the old one.
- Last but not least, click on ‘Reset Password’ to have your 1and1 email account’s password changed. You will be able to log in using your new password from this point forward.
Important Settings for 1and1 Webmail Account
It is critical to understand the 1and1 email account’s configuration options in addition to the login procedures. In this section, you will discover the POP and SMTP settings that are required for your account:
Incoming Mail Server Settings for 1and1 Email
- Account type: POP
- Username: Your 1and1 email address (example: email@example.com)
- Password: Your 1and1 email password.
- Server hostname: pop.1and1.com
- Server Port: 993/995
- Required Authentication: Yes, the 1and1 email id and password.
- SSL/TLS: Yes
Outgoing Webmail Server Settings for 1and1 Email
- Account type: SMTP
- Username: the 1and1 email username (example: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Password: 1and1 email account’s password.
- Server hostname: smtp.1and1.com
- Server Port: 587
- Required Authentication: Yes, the 1and1 email id and password.
- SSL/TLS: Yes
Guidelines for Keeping Your 1and1email Account Safe
The following tips and tactics should be taken into consideration in order to keep your 1and1 email account secure and avoid scenarios such as a hacked or compromised account:
1. Avoid using short passwords; instead, try to make them more complex as well as secure by using at least 12 characters. 2. Use a combination of letters and numbers to protect your accounts. Hackers will have a difficult time cracking the password as a result of this.
2. When creating a new password for your account, use a combination of uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols, as this will increase the difficulty level of your password and prevent it from being compromised.
3. Avoid using personal information in your passwords, such as your name, business name, date of birth, or phone number, because this makes it easy for someone who knows you well to crack your password.
4. Never give out your password to anyone, and if you absolutely must, make sure to change it as soon as you can after doing so.
5. In addition, don’t use the same password for all of your social media accounts. In the event that you find it difficult to recall each password, you can use a password manager, which will also ensure that your password is secure.
6. Make a habit of changing your passwords on a regular basis to avoid having your account compromised by hackers.
Hopefully, this article will be of use to you in successfully setting up and logging into your 1and1 webmail account. The majority of the information you’ll need to set up and link an account with 1and1’s webmail service is covered in this article. You may now take advantage of this webmail service, as well as site hosting and a variety of other options.