Are you dreaming of pursuing your education without worrying about the financial side? Great news! The 2024 Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung Scholarship Programme is fully funded and ready to make your academic dreams come true. We will guide you through this incredible opportunity, making it easy for you to understand how you can secure this scholarship for a brighter future.
Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung (FES) Scholarship Programme for Developing Countries promotes young talent and has been one of the founding principles of the FES.
With the foundation of the Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung in 1925, the first scholarships were awarded to exceptionally talented young individuals from a working-class milieu who were taking an active part in the young democracy of the Weimar Republic.
- Host Country: Germany
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Developing Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | 1,200 € per month | Health Care Allowance
- Deadline: Not Specified
The Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung (FES) supports all academic subjects. Students from public or state-approved universities and from universities of applied sciences/polytechnic colleges that offer postgraduate programmes.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must meet the following:
- Required Languages: English / German
- Eligible Countries: Gifted students from Africa, Asia, Latin America and Eastern Europe
- The candidates’ aptitudes and personalities are promising for an academic or professional career.
- Admission to study or enrolment at a state or state-recognized higher-education institution in Germany
- Sufficient knowledge of German, although the courses are taught in English.
- Candidates are expected to show commitment to the values of social democracy.
- Above-average performance in school and studies
- Personality – we are looking for applicants with the following:
- Political thinking
- Thirst for knowledge
- Tolerance and openness
- Team orientation
- Critical ability
We encourage you to contact us on our different channels if you want to learn more about this unique process.
- Whatsapp: Naijonline Scholarship Updates
- Facebook: Naijonline Scholarship Updates
- Twitter: Naijonline Scholarship Updates
Foreign scholarship holders receive:
- 934 € per month (basic scholarship programme) / 1.200 € per month (graduate scholarship programme)
- 276 € of family allowance, if applicable
- Refund of health care costs
- Any income exceeding 400 € per month will be credited against the scholarship.
FES expects scholarship holders:
- To participate in extra-curricular seminars and activities of FES campus groups regularly
- To achieve above-average results in their degree courses
- To continue and intensify their socio-political commitment.
Top of Form
Bottom of Form
How to Apply
To apply for the Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung Scholarship programme, kindly use the “CLICK HERE TO APPLY” button to proceed to the application page.
Deadline: Not Specified
The 2024 Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung Scholarship is more than just financial support; it’s an investment in your education and future success. As explored in this post, this fully funded scholarship opens doors to possibilities. Don’t miss this chance; apply, embrace the opportunity, and let the Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung Scholarship be your partner on the journey to academic excellence. Your path to success starts here!