Begin your academic journey in the UK. Exciting news! The University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship is now open for applications. In this article, we’ll provide a comprehensive explanation of this scholarship, its advantages, and a step-by-step guide on how to apply.
The University of Bristol is offering the Think Big Scholarship for the 2024-2025 academic year, and it’s available for both undergraduate and master’s students. This scholarship can provide recipients with up to £20,000, which can be used to offset tuition fees.
Collaboration is the key. It’s what transforms cutting-edge research into world-changing accomplishments. This is why we’re partnering with institutions in over 40 countries worldwide. Together, we’re making strides in improving healthcare, reducing poverty, preparing for natural disasters, studying the effects of conflicts and migration, advancing technology, and so much more.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution: University of Bristol
- Study in: UK
- Courses Offered:
- Any full-time Undergraduate program (except Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Science)
- Any one-year, full-time taught postgraduate program offered at the University.
- Program Period: Depends on the selected program
Deadline: (Postgraduate: 24 April 2024) / (Undergraduate: 27 February 2024). (annual)
We encourage you to contact us on our different channels if you want to learn more about this unique process.
- Whatsapp: Naijonline Scholarship Updates
- Facebook: Naijonline Scholarship Updates
- Twitter: Naijonline Scholarship Updates
To be eligible for University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship, you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- You are classified as an overseas student for fee purposes.
- You have applied to start a full-time undergraduate degree in one of the qualifying courses or a one-year or full-time taught postgraduate program at the University of Bristol in September 2024.
- Not already receiving other funding would equate to more than the full cost of tuition fees alongside a Bristol scholarship.
University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship provides the recipients with the following awards:
- Undergraduate Students for September 2024 entry:
- 3 x £10,000 scholarships
- 9 x £5,000 scholarships
- Postgraduate students for September 2024 entry:
- 5 x £20,000 scholarships
- 10 x £10,000 scholarships
- 20 x £5,000 scholarships
The awards can only be used as fee waivers towards the cost of tuition fees.
How to Apply?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship:
- Apply for the university through UCAS as you will need your ID student.
- Submit an applicationfor the Think Big Scholarship.
Note: This application form is a standard form used for several scholarships; we will automatically check your eligibility for other available scholarships.
To know more about University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship, please visit the official websites:
The University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship isn’t just about financial aid; it’s an open door to academic excellence, personal growth, and unforgettable experiences. This scholarship offers the chance to think big and make a big impact. Don’t hesitate; take the opportunity, apply, and let the University of Bristol be your partner in shaping a brighter future through education. Your journey to success starts here!
For more scholarships and opportunities to travel to UK Click Here