Do you want to study in Germany? Have you ever dreamed of studying in a country known for its innovation and rich history? Germany might be your dream destination, and with the 2024 United Nations University (UNU) Scholarships, it’s more achievable than ever. We will guide you through this amazing opportunity, making it easy to see how you can Study in Germany.
The UNU Scholarships, Joint Master’s Program, is one of the chosen global postgraduate programs benefiting from the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) EPOS funding initiative.
This joint M.Sc. program equips postgraduate students with comprehensive knowledge, a critical outlook, and the skills needed for a multidisciplinary approach to address environmental risks and human security.
It’s the third program in Bonn to join the DAAD funding initiative, alongside the ZEF Doctoral Studies and the ARTS study program at the University of Bonn’s Faculty of Agriculture.
- Host Country: Germany
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | Monthly Stipends
- No IELTS Required
- Deadline: December 15, 2023
We encourage you to contact us on our different channels if you want to learn more about this unique process.
- Whatsapp: Naijonline Scholarship Updates
- Facebook: Naijonline Scholarship Updates
- Twitter: Naijonline Scholarship Updates
Eligible candidates should fulfill the following requirements in addition to the general eligibility criteria for the Master’s program:
- Being a candidate from a “Developing Country” (according to the classification of the DAAD)
- Having at least two years of practical work experience (e.g., with an NGO, GO, or the private sector) in a field related to the study program
- Having graduated with a Bachelor’s degree no longer than five years ago
- Having completed no other Master’s in a similar field of studies
- Aiming at a career as a practitioner in a field related to the program of study
The United Nations University World Institute for Development Economics Research provides economic analysis and policy advice intending to promote sustainable and equitable development for all. The Institute began operations over 30 years ago in Helsinki, Finland, as the first research centre of the United Nations University.
This Master’s programme is the output of the fruitful collaboration between the University of Bonn Department of Geography and the United Nations University.
It is a substantial contribution to the internationalization of the University of Bonn and is supported by the German agency DAAD.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
Successful applicants will be funded to cover all expenses directly related to the study programme and their cost of living in Bonn.
Deadline: December 15, 2023
The 2024 UNU Scholarships offer you a chance not just at education but also a chance to be part of a global community in one of the most innovative countries in the world. These scholarships open doors to a world of knowledge and collaboration. So, don’t hesitate to seize this opportunity, apply, and let Germany be your gateway to an international education that can change your life. Your German journey awaits, filled with learning, culture, and endless possibilities.