The Netherlands beckons, and the 2024 Radboud Fully Funded Scholarship for international students open doors to an unforgettable educational adventure. We will break down this remarkable opportunity in the simplest terms, making it easy for you to understand how you can become a part of this enriching experience in the heart of Europe.
The Radboud Fully Funded Scholarship Program is quite exclusive. It’s for bright, enthusiastic students from outside Europe (non-EEA) with exceptional academic records. This fully funded scholarship provides a chance to study for a full Master’s program at Radboud University, all taught in English.
Funding for this scholarship comes from Radboud University’s Profiling Fund. Therefore, the criteria for this scholarship align with the rules of the Profiling Fund.
- Host Country: Netherlands
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All non-EU/non-EEA countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | Visa sponsorship | Health Insurance
- No IELTS Required
- Deadline: January 31, 2024
You will only be eligible to apply for a Radboud Fully Funded Scholarship if you:
- Hold a non-EU/non-EEA passport.
- Do not qualify for the lower EU/EEA tuition fee for other reasons.
- Have (will obtain) a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands, have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands, and did not receive any previous education in the Netherlands (exchange program excluded, provided that they are part of the Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands).
- Meet the English language proficiency requirement for the Master’s program of your choice.
- Have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s program starting September 1, 2024, as stated in the formal letter of admission.
- Can comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands.
- Are enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year and Master’s program for which the scholarship will be awarded.
We encourage you to contact us on our different channels if you want to learn more about this unique process.
- Whatsapp: Naijonline Scholarship Updates
- Facebook: Naijonline Scholarship Updates
- Twitter: Naijonline Scholarship Updates
How to Apply
You can apply by indicating during your application for admission to a Master’s program in the OSIRIS Application system that you wish to apply for a Radboud Fully Funded Scholarship. You will then be requested to upload three additional documents: two reference letters and a curriculum vitae. If you already uploaded these documents for the Master’s program application, you can upload the same documents again for your scholarship application.
The selection for the fully funded scholarship and the admission to the Master’s program are two separate processes: admission to the Master’s program does not imply selection for the scholarship.
In case you are selected as a scholarship recipient and you are admitted to a two-year Master’s program: to qualify for the grant again for the second year, you need to have passed all courses in the first year.
The Radboud Fully Funded Scholarship cannot be combined with the Radboud Encouragement Scholarship or Fulbright-Radboud Fully Funded Scholarship. If eligible, you may apply for more than one scholarship, but only one will be granted. However, please note that you cannot apply for both the Radboud Scholarship Program and Radboud Encouragement Scholarship. You can only apply for one.
Scholarship Duration and Benefits
A Radboud Scholarship will reduce your tuition fee to €2.530,-. For example, a grant holder in 2024/2025 will pay a tuition fee of only €2.530,- instead of €17,000. The scholarship also covers costs for the visa, residence permit, health insurance, and liability insurance for your stay in the Netherlands (Aon Student Insurance). The scholarship does not cover the costs of living and studying in the Netherlands.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Academic transcripts.
- Passport details.
- Detailed CV or resume.
- Letter of motivation.
- Two letters of reference
Deadline: January 31, 2024
The 2024 Radboud Fully Funded Scholarships are your ticket to a world-class education and an international community that thrives on diversity and excellence. These scholarships offer more than just financial support; they offer a chance to explore new horizons and immerse yourself in Dutch culture. So, if you’re ready to take your education to new heights, seize this opportunity, apply, and let Radboud University be your gateway to a future filled with knowledge and adventure in the Netherlands.