Do you want to move to Canada? The Nova Scotia Nominee Program (PNP) is your ticket to this promising future. In the picturesque lands of Nova Scotia, a world of opportunities awaits, especially for those with skills and ambitions. Imagine a life where your talents are valued and celebrated and your career dreams find a perfect home. This isn’t just about a job; it’s about a future.
What is the Nova Scotia Nominee Program?
The Nova Scotia peninsula has a considerable job prospect for highly skilled individuals. Applicants interested in working in Nova Scotia can apply for the visa. Those who get a job offer from the Nova Scotia Office can move to Canada and become permanent residents.
Eligibility Criteria for Nova Scotia Nominee Program
The Nova Scotia nominee program has specific PNP requirements and several immigration guidelines.
- The age group should be 18 – 49 years.
- Make sure that the job you are applying for is in demand.
- One year of work experience is compulsory to apply for the Nova Scotia PNP program.
- You must score either 4.5 in (IELTS) or 5(CLB) in the English proficiency test.
- Your degree or qualification must be at par with the Canadian university or college degree approved by ECA.
- Your intention to move to Canada and become a Canadian citizen in Nova Scotia should be adequately explained.
- The express entry candidates with a high CLB get preference.
Documents Required for Nova Scotia Nominee Program
The documents required are:
- Educational Transcripts
- Work Experience Letter
- Offer Letters
- IELTS exam certificate
- Medical test certificate
- Police clearance certificate
- A copy of passport and travel documents
- Proof of funds
How to Apply for the Nova Scotia Nominee Program?
- Step 1: Apply for an online provincial nomination form
- Step 2: Fill it completely and accurately and attach all necessary documents.
- Step 3: Include copies of language tests and proof of education with your application. Proof of education must consist of ECA if your educational credential was obtained outside Canada.
- Step 4: Send it to the office of immigration and be entered into the Express Entry Pool.
- Step 5: Once you are nominated from the Express Entry Pool based on the job offer and point system, the authorities will contact you for further process
We encourage you to contact us on our different channels if you want to learn more about this unique process.
- Whatsapp: Naijonline Scholarship Updates
- Facebook: Naijonline Scholarship Updates
- Twitter: Naijonline Scholarship Updates
What is the Processing Time for Nova Scotia Nominee Program?
The processing time for the application is generally six months.
What are the Fees for Nova Scotia Nominee Program?
There are no application fees for the Nova Scotia Nominee Program. However, the primary applicant’s application for Canada Permanent Residency costs $550.
As you embark on this Nova Scotia adventure, remember that it’s not just about the paperwork; it’s about your dreams taking flight. Nova Scotia isn’t just a place on the map; it’s a community waiting to welcome you. The Provincial Nominee Program isn’t just a bureaucratic process; it’s a promise of a new beginning. Don’t wait; your Canadian dream is just an application away.
For more opportunities to study and move to the UK, Canada, US, Australia click here