In the realm of education and opportunity, the IAEA Marie-Curie Scholarship Program stands tall, beckoning aspiring minds from around the globe. Imagine a chance not just to study but to excel, to be a part of something more significant than oneself. This scholarship initiative isn’t merely about financial support; it’s about opening doors to a world where diversity isn’t just celebrated; it’s essential.
The heart of this scholarship beats with the ambition to empower, particularly women, in the vast domain of nuclear science. But it goes beyond gender; it calls for inclusivity, inviting both men and women to contribute their unique perspectives to the global scientific tapestry. Why? Because diversity isn’t just a buzzword, it’s the key to unlocking unparalleled creativity and productivity. Picture a future where innovation knows no boundaries, where cultures converge to create groundbreaking solutions. This is the vision of the IAEA Marie-Curie Scholarship Program.
- Host Country: Austria
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships| Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | €40,000 for tuition costs & living costs
- Deadline: September 30, 2023.
The fellowship program is open to female students from IAEA Member States who have been accepted or are enrolled in a Master’s program at an accredited university. Regarding geographic distribution, the field of study distribution and linguistic diversity, consideration will be given.
The IAEA MSCFP is open to students from the IAEA Member States who meet the following entry requirements:
- Female candidates;
- Accepted by or enrolled in an accredited university in a Master’s program in a nuclear-related field.
- Preference will be given to applicants with above-average academic credentials (75% or above or GPA > 3.0 out of 4.0).
The documents required in addition to the completed online application form are:
- Copy of your International Passport/National ID
- Official acceptance/admission letter from the university into the Master’s program indicating the nuclear-related field of study and duration of the program
- Statement of tuition fees/confirmation of?tuition costs
NOTE: All application documents must be submitted in English using the MSCFP online application form. If documents are presented in the original language, please also include an official translation in English. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
The application process has opened for female students interested in applying for a scholarship from the IAEA Marie Sklodowska-Curie Fellowship Program (MSCFP) towards their Master’s degrees in nuclear science and technology, nuclear safety and security, or non-proliferation.
Selected students receive scholarships for Master’s programs in nuclear-related studies at accredited universities. They can also pursue an internship facilitated by the IAEA for up to 12 months.
Scholarships are awarded annually to 100-plus students, depending on the availability of funds. Consideration is given to the field of study and geographic and linguistic diversity.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The students are awarded up to €20,000 for tuition and up to €20,000 for living costs for the Master’s program.
We encourage you to contact us on our different channels if you want to learn more about this unique process.
- Whatsapp: Naijonline Scholarship Updates
- Facebook: Naijonline Scholarship Updates
- Twitter: Naijonline Scholarship Updates
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below;
- Completed reference forms sent directly to MSCFP@iaea.org by TWO referees (download the form here ).
- For all inquiries about the IAEA Marie Sklodowska-Curie Fellowship Program, please send an email
Deadline: September 30, 2023
As we unravel the story of the IAEA Marie-Curie Scholarship Program, we find not just a scholarship but a gateway to transformation and an opportunity to move to Austria. It’s a journey that begins with education but doesn’t end there. It’s an odyssey that shapes careers and minds, fostering a global community of innovators and thinkers.