Scholarships in USA provide valuable financial support for college education and represent one of the numerous avenues available to fund your studies. Study and Migrate to USA in 2024, Texas A&M University Fully Funded Scholarships is open for international students and are granted based on academic excellence, leadership/participation, and financial need, either individually or in various combinations of these criteria.
Texas A&M opened its doors in 1876 as the state’s first public institution of higher learning. Today, they stand as a research-intensive flagship university dedicated to sending Aggie leaders out into the world prepared to take on the challenges of tomorrow. Located in the heart of the Houston-Dallas-Austin triangle and within a two-hour drive of 26 million of the state’s 28 million residents, Texas A&M’s main campus in College Station is home to more than 69,000 students.
Texas A&M University Fully funded Scholarships is open for international students currently enrolled at the College Station campus who are not sponsored.
International students may apply for university fully funded scholarship by completing the University Scholarship Application.
You must meet the specific requirements for each scholarship to be able to compete for funds. Being eligible for a scholarship does not guarantee that you will be selected to receive funding.
Please note that scholarships specifically for international students do not qualify you for a non-resident tuition waiver.
- Host Country: United States of America (USA)
- Study Abroad: Study in USA
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships| Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All countries
- No IELTS Required
- Reward: Fully funded Scholarship.
To be considered for the fully funded Scholarship, you must be:
- An Undergraduate or Graduate student
- Enrolled Full-time – 12 hours (undergraduate) / 9 hours (graduate)
- Require financial need.
We encourage you to contact us on our different channels if you want to learn more about this unique process.
- Whatsapp: Naijonline Scholarship Updates
- Facebook: Naijonline Scholarship Updates
- Twitter: Naijonline Scholarship Updates
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Scholarship is fully funded
- The application period for Summer and Fall scholarships runs from October 15 to February 1.
- For Spring scholarships, the application period is open from September 10 to October 12.
You must meet the specific requirements for each scholarship to be able to compete for funds. Being eligible for a scholarship does not guarantee that you will be selected to receive funding. Please note that scholarships specifically for international students do not qualify you for a non-resident tuition waiver.
Students may apply for scholarships through the University Scholarship Application. Students should complete all sections of the application by following the appropriate instructions. The essay section must be completed to be considered for most scholarships.
The International Student Financial Aid Application (ISFAA) is the application for need-based financial aid such as the International Texas Public Education Grant (ITPEG) or the Mexican Citizens with Financial Need Waiver. Most scholarship programs require a completed application to be considered for eligibility.
February 1, 2024