Erasmus Mundus prestigious fully funded scholarships for international students are more than just an opportunity for higher education; they are a passport to enriching experiences, global networks, and boundless possibilities. As we delve into the details of this fully funded scholarship program, get ready to embark on a journey of discovery, growth, and international camaraderie.
They involve at least 3 institutions from 3 countries and multiple associated partners from the academic and non-academic world. They include study periods, research, internship, thesis preparation, and Project defense.
Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters are high-level and integrated study programs, at the master level. They are designed and delivered by an international partnership of higher education institutions (HEI).
They involve at least three HEI from three countries, of which at least two must be EU Member States and third countries associated with the Program (previously called Program Countries).
By supporting these jointly recognized Master degrees, the EU aims to foster excellence and internationalization of the participating institutions. There are also fully funded scholarships for international students to take part in these prestigious program; the masters themselves offer them to the best-ranked applicants worldwide
- Host: European Commission
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships| Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | €1500 Monthly Stipend | Visa Fee | Accommodation.
- Deadline: March 30, 2024
Scholarship Duration and Benefits
- Living allowance
- The Scholarship will run for 1 to 2 academic years
- The scholarship offers €1400 – €1500 Monthly Stipend
- The Scholarships cover the cost of a student’s participation in the program, Cost of relocation, and living allowance
To be considered for the fully funded Scholarship for international students, you must:
- Have completed a bachelor’s degree (first degree) or be in your last year of bachelor studies and graduate before the master’s program starts
- Possess an academic transcript of records that demonstrates the fulfillment of the minimum requirements
Receive Scholarship and immigration updates and how to apply on the go through our social media channels:
- Whatsapp: Naijonline Scholarship Updates
- Facebook: Naijonline Scholarship Updates
- Twitter: Naijonline Scholarship Updates
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents:
- Application form (to be completed online)
- Copy of Passport/National ID
- Statement of financial assets
- Research Plan
- Study Plan
- Letter of Recommendation
- IELTS Certificate or any other English Proficiency test
How to Apply
Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters are delivered by multiple higher education institutions and run across various countries. They are distinguished by their academic excellence and by their high level of integration. Students at master’s level from all over the world can apply.
In addition, scholarships are available for the best students.
Read more to find out if an EMJM is right for you.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: The deadline to submit your online application is March 30, 2024. Don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity; apply well before the last date.
So, if you aspire to be a part of this exciting opportunity, don’t hesitate. Start your journey towards the 2024 Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarships today. Your academic dreams, cultural exploration, and global impact await in the heart of Europe. Take that first step towards an incredible future, and let the Erasmus Mundus program guide you to a world of knowledge and possibilities.
For more Fully Funded Scholarship opportunities click here