Since its establishment in 1977, Keiser University has steadfastly embraced a pragmatic, hands-on methodology in the realm of career-oriented education, empowering students to realize their individual and vocational aspirations. The unwavering dedication to a student-centric paradigm remains the bedrock of Keiser University’s mission, consistently resonating with individuals who value an intimate and personalized learning voyage.
Nestled within the confines of Keiser University, you’ll find an inviting and affable community comprising faculty and staff whose unwavering commitment is devoted to your triumph. The intimate class sizes, personalized mentorship, and a singular focus on one course at a time collectively engender an environment conducive to academic excellence. Irrespective of whether your ambition encompasses charting a new vocational trajectory or propelling your current professional journey, Keiser University has been meticulously curated to cater to your distinct needs and aspirations.
Why you should choose Keiser University
- Associate, Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral degree programs
- Day, Evening, and Online Classes
- Financial Aid to Those Who Qualify
- Job Placement Assistance Available
- Military-friendly scholarships for qualified active duty personnel, Veterans, and dependants. Yellow Ribbon program participant, approved for Veterans training
Nonetheless, it’s important to acknowledge that programs and instructional modalities can differ across Keiser University’s campuses. The specific courses offered are subject to potential modifications.
Keiser University’s educational offerings and curriculum are intricately aligned with the evolving landscape of technology and workforce requisites. This strategic alignment ensures that you cultivate the essential proficiencies and credentials vital for triumph within the contemporary job sphere. Leveraging a curriculum finely tuned to the demands of the workforce, the institution’s focused programs present a pathway that enables expedited graduation, potentially surpassing your initial time expectations.
Enrollment Process and Information
Prospective undergraduate applicants are required to provide their high school transcripts as an integral component of their application. In scenarios where ACT or SAT scores are absent, an entrance examination becomes requisite. Aspiring students are afforded the opportunity to engage in a consultation with a counselor, facilitating a collaborative determination of Keiser University’s alignment with their academic aspirations and preferences.
Graduate-level applicants are mandated to submit their collegiate transcripts as part of their application dossier, accompanied by two letters of recommendation and a formal curriculum vitae. Enrollment into graduate programs necessitates the attainment of an acceptable college grade point average or attainment of qualifying scores on the GRE.
In summary, for prospective undergraduates, high school transcripts and potential entrance exams are prerequisites for application submission. Aspiring graduate students, on the other hand, are expected to furnish collegiate transcripts, letters of recommendation, and a formal resume and meet specific academic performance criteria or GRE benchmarks.
Programs available at the school
Available Associate’s Degrees
- Associate of Science – Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
- Associate of Science in Cloud and Computing Technology
- Associate of Science in Exercise Science
- Associate of Science in Nursing
- Associate in Science in Applied Engineering
- Associate of Arts – Accounting
- Associate of Arts – Criminal Justice
- Associate of Arts – Health Services Administration
- Associate of Arts – Homeland Security
- Associate of Arts – Paralegal
- Associate of Sciences – Information Technology
- Associate of Sciences – Medical Assistant
- Associate of Arts in Business Administration
- Associate of Arts in Business Analytics
- BS in Integrated Marketing Communications Public Relations
- Bachelor of Arts – Business Administration with a concentration in Transportation and Logistics
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration (Accelerated Track to MBA)
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration – Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration with a concentration in Esports Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Analytics
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice (Accelerated Track to MACJ)
- Bachelor of Arts in Homeland Security (Accelerated Track to MAHS)
- Bachelor of Science – Cyber Forensics/Information Security
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Digital Forensics and Incident Response
- Bachelor of Science in Imaging Sciences – Imaging Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (Accelerated)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (FastTrack)
- Bachelor of Science in Sports Management
- Bachelor of Arts – Accounting
- Bachelor of Arts – Business Administration: Finance
- Bachelor of Arts – Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts – Health Services Administration
- Bachelor of Arts – Homeland Security
- Bachelor of Arts – Legal Studies
- Bachelor of Arts – Psychology
- Bachelor of Sciences – Health Science
- Bachelor of Sciences – Information Technology Management
- Bachelor of Sciences – Management Information Systems
- RN to BSN
- Master of Business Administration – International Business (Spanish)
- Master of Business Administration – Management (Spanish)
- Master of Science in Education, Instructional Design, and Technology
- Master of Science in Information Technology Leadership
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration – Accounting
- Master of Business Administration – Information Security Management
- Master of Business Administration – International Business
- Master of Business Administration – Leadership
- Master of Business Administration – Marketing
- Master of Science – Management
- Master of Science – Psychology
Financial Aid Information
Keiser University offers financial aid in the form of grants, scholarships, and student loans. Aid is either need- or merit-based. Grants and scholarships do not need to be paid back, but student loans must be reimbursed. Students must submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be considered for all three forms of financial aid. You can read more about it here
Career and Job Services
Career services are available to Keiser University enrollees and alumni. Assistance takes the form of resume writing tips, interview preparation, career advising, and workshops. An online career center lists available jobs to connect students with potential employers.
Keiser University’s financial aid phone number and contact detail can be gotten on the school’s official website. However, you can contact the detail below.
- Address: 1500 Northwest 49th St., Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309
- Phone Number: (800) 749-4456
You can check the official website of the school to get the Keiser University financial aid phone number. Additionally, the details provided give a glimpse of what to know as a prospective student of the university. If you want to know the financial aid provided by the school, click here.