Aspiring candidates must initiate their journey by applying for the MBA program at one of our affiliated educational institutions to be considered for the esteemed fellowship. This recognition extends to full-time students across all participating schools, while select institutions extend this privilege to part-time and executive students. Suppose you’re keen on delving deeper into the Forté Fellowship initiative at any of our esteemed partner schools. In that case, we encourage you to engage with an admissions representative who can provide further insights.
It is up to each school to decide who will represent them as Forté Fellows. This selection process adheres to the following protocol:
- Aspiring candidates initiate the process by submitting their applications to the respective Forté partner business school.
- Upon review, candidates who meet the criteria are extended offers of admission into the MBA program of the Forté partner school.
- Successful candidates are then automatically considered for a spectrum of scholarship opportunities the educational institution offers.
- The partner school undertakes the pivotal task of identifying and designating the individuals who will assume the mantle of Forté Fellows from their applicant pool.
- Once the selection process is completed, the partner school duly informs Forté of its chosen candidates, concluding this phase of the fellowship process.
Note: Students of all nationalities and gender identities are eligible for consideration.
In addition to the substantial financial advantages, participants in the Forté Fellowship program gain invaluable exposure to prominent companies within the expansive Forté network. This exposure is immediate and offers a gateway to connect with influential entities in the business landscape.
Moreover, the benefits extend further as Forté Fellows become part of a dynamic and far-reaching network, transcending the boundaries of their specific business school. This network of Fellows serves as a valuable resource, fostering connections and opportunities that stretch beyond the confines of a single institution.
There are additional ways you will benefit from being a part of the Forté community:
- Participation in Forté’s’ MBA Women’s Leadership and MBA Financial Services FAST Track Conferences
- Network with lead executives and MBA students from Forté partner schools
- Hear panel discussions from corporate partners and MBA alumni
- Attend workshops that foster professional and personal development
- Access to an online networking community for Forté Fellows and Fellows alumni
- Inclusion in the Forté Fellows resume book, which is distributed each fall to Forté partner companies
- Unique invitations for job openings and leadership programs at Forté partner companies
- Lifetime access to Forté’s Women Lead live webinar series — including career, professional, and leadership development topics — and access to our library of on-demand recordings
- Mentoring and unique opportunities to connect with other Fellows and Forté representatives
at your school
- Leadership development opportunities through your role in planning your school’s Forté outreach program to undergraduate women
- Access to Forté Fellows LinkedIn and Facebook groups
Forté Fellows are expected to further Forté’s mission on campus and engage in Forté’s pipeline initiatives. Below are examples of campus opportunities.
Further the Forté Mission at Your School
- Membership and leadership in school clubs and societies dedicated to advancing women in business, including representation in the Women in Business and Men as Allies clubs
- Serve as a Forté MBA Ambassador and be a voice for Forté on your campus
- Work with the Admissions Office to recruit more women MBA students
Engage in Forté Programs
- Participate in Forté’s undergraduate and MBA prep initiatives
- Outreach to undergraduate women on your campus (i.e., mentor program)
- Attend undergraduate career events and host a Forté table on campus
- Serve as a Forté MBALaunch expert or advisor
- Promote the Forté MBA Forums to your network, represent your school at Forums in your area, and volunteer with Forté to help with onsite event logistics.
- Serve as an ambassador to your summer internship employer
While Forté partner schools are responsible for selecting and awarding Forté Fellowships, Forté asks that the following qualifications be considered as part of each school’s criteria:
- Exhibit exemplary leadership in one or more of the following: academic leadership, team leadership, community leadership, and creative leadership
- Represent a diversity of educational and work backgrounds, career goals, ethnicities, citizenship/nationality, sexual orientation, and gender identities/expression.
- MBA degree candidate at Forté partner school (full-time, part-time, executive programs, dual degree, or online programs)
- Demonstrate a commitment to Forté’s mission of launching women into fulfilling, significant careers through access to business education, opportunities, and a community of successful women.
- Additional requirements may be set by individual schools (for example, alignment with the school’s mission or core values)
Register for an MBA program in one of the schools here and follow the selection criteria to get the Forte Scholarship.