The University of Birmingham in the United Kingdom is offering a mouthwatering Global Master’s scholarship for international students to ensure that students study in a developed country without bothering about finance, which is a barrier most students, particularly the developing countries face.
With a value of £2,000 per scholarship, this award is available to all international students from a selection of countries who are seeking to study for a Master’s degree at Birmingham in the 2023/24 academic year.
Therefore, eligible scholars who successfully meet the criteria will have this amount deducted from their total tuition fees owed.
About the University of Birmingham
The University of Birmingham (informally Birmingham University) is a public research university located in Edgbaston, Birmingham, United Kingdom. It received its royal charter in 1900 as a successor to Queen’s College, Birmingham (founded in 1828 as the Birmingham School of Medicine and Surgery) and Mason Science College (established in 1875 by Sir Josiah Mason), making it the first English civic or ‘red brick’ university to receive its own royal charter. It is a founding member of both the Russell Group of British research universities and the international network of research uni… read more
The University of Birmingham Global Masters Scholarships
- Category: College School
- OrganisationUniversity of Birmingham
- Country to studyUnited Kingdom
- School to study: University of Birmingham
- Course to study: Not specified
- Application DeadlineAugust 31, 2023
Requirements for the University of Birmingham Global Masters Scholarships Qualification
In order to be eligible, candidates must meet the following requirements. You must:
- Have applied for, and received an offer of admission for, a taught Master’s degree at the University of Birmingham UK campus, to study in the 2023/24 academic year.
- Be classed as ‘domiciled’ in one of the selected countries.
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes.
- Start your studies at the University in September/ October 2023 on a full-time course delivered at the University’s UK campus.
Students that are not eligible
- If you decide to defer your program start date to September 2024, you will no longer be eligible as the scholarship is only available for programs starting in September 2023.
- Students seeking to study on a course solely delivered as a ‘distance learning’ program are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Students applying for programs in the Birmingham Business School are not eligible for this scholarship but are eligible for other separate MSc and MBA scholarships offered by the Business School.
- Undergraduate programs including the MBChB, MEng, MSci, and MPharm undergraduate programs are not eligible.
- Postgraduate programs including MPhil, MRes, MMus, and MLit are not eligible. PGDip and PGCert programs are also not eligible.
- Students studying at the University of Birmingham Dubai campus are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Gambia, The
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- Tanzania, United Republic of
- United Arab Emirates
August 31, 2023